By Cliff Smith
Last week at the Healthy Living Blog, we shared 5 Ways to Get Fit in ’15.
- Maximize Nutrition/Minimize Calories
- Hydrate with Herbal Teas
- Eat Sensible Portions
- Say Goodbye to Sugar
- Toss Toxic Toothpastes
- Read 5 Ways to Get Fit in ’15 from last week’s Healthy Living Blog.
Now, reach a level of health and vitality that you may not have felt since you were 15 years old with 5 More Ways To Get Fit in ’15.
1. Start a new exercise program. Even if you already have an exercise routine, you can take your fitness to the next level by switching things up. A new routine can wake your body up and promote visible, positive changes in a hurry. Dr. Reuben Chen's Sunfit program gets muscles working that might not have been worked in a while. We’re seeing fast body changes with this intense workout.
2. Eat a Healthy Breakfast. Studies indicate that people who eat breakfast are less likely to overeat later in the day. Natural weight loss occurs as the body adjusts to more calories in the morning and fewer calories afterward. VitaShake is a fast, healthy breakfast!
3. Cleanse the liver. If you’re like most people, a few toxic substances probably made their way to your liver last year. Now is the time to eliminate those toxins before piling more on top of them. Some people go through a fast or a cleanse to address this issue, but we suggest a more gentle approach with daily cleansing using Calli Tea. Also, Slim Caps jump-start this cleansing process, which is the first step to real weight loss.
- Read THE BIG SECRET TO A FLAT STOMACH. This explains how 50% of weight loss results come from detoxifying the liver. As you take in acid forming foods and other toxins, the liver gets backed up and is unable to process more fats. Then the fat starts to pile up around the liver. For women, it quickly goes to the hips and thighs. For men, the fat sits in the belly.
4. Choose Healthy Snacks. It’s always best to choose snacks that are naturally low in sodium, fat, calories and cholesterol while being free of preservatives, artificial flavors or unwanted ingredients. In today’s supermarket, this is virtually impossible. That is why it is often better to shop online for healthy snacks not sold in stores so you can avoid unwanted ingredients.
5. Regenerate - Don't De-generate. Understanding the Philosophy of Regeneration gives you the knowledge necessary to live a long, healthy life.
- Click here to read The Philosophy of Regeneration and see how it is possible to reverse aging through a process of cleansing, nourishing and balancing the body.