By Cliff Smith
As the weather turns cooler and the days get shorter, now is the time to focus on boosting your body’s defenses. When Summer ends, we tend to eat fewer fruits and vegetables. This causes us to miss out on important antioxidants and nutrients.
Take a look at these 5 healthy autumn immune system boosters that provide a simple way to support your defenses while helping you to stay active this Fall and Winter.
1. The Sunpack alone contains 5 products loaded with antioxidants and nutrients you can’t get from typical foods.
2. Have you fed your immune system today? Alpha 20 C is the best for protecting a healthy immune system and to keep you going strong all year long. This unique formula is made with fortifying herbal ingredients that support your immune system by nourishing it properly. A must have product for staying healthy while traveling, or anytime you’re feeling run down.
3. Citric C Tabs contain 200% of the daily recommended value of Vitamin C. Everyone knows that Vitamin C can help you avoid colds. The key ingredients in these chewable tablets include: citrus bioflavonoids, green tea leaf extract, and concentrated rose hips. They taste good too, like oranges.
4. Washing hands regularly is one of the best ways to avoid spreading germs and getting sick. Oi-Lin Liquid Soap moisturizes while it cleans. It leaves the skin soft and smooth, unlike most store-bought soaps that dry the skin.
5. When you don’t have access to water, keep your hands thoroughly clean, fresh and smelling pleasant with Kandesn Herbal Hand Cleansing Gel. It evaporates quickly while cleansing and moisturizing at the same time. Most dry-soaps use harsh chemicals and leave the hands chapped.