Many people think they have a healthy diet, but upon closer inspection, the reality is not so healthy. If you shop anywhere outside the fresh produce aisle and drink anything other than water or green tea, do you really know what you are consuming or how it is affecting your health?
Even in the organic produce section, there are shortcomings:
- Fewer bio-available nutrients are in all fruits and vegetables today because the nutrients in the soil have been exhausted. In a recent documentary, scientists in the Arctic drilled down thousands of feet into the ice and discovered what is believed to be soil that has been preserved under ice for thousands of years. This soil from ages past is so loaded with nutrients it can be surmised that the inhabitants of that time lived on robust vegetables that were hundreds of times more nutrient dense than the food we eat now. Artificial fertilizers are now required to boost nutrient supply in conventional produce. So, whether it is organic or not, you still need to eat pounds of fruits and vegetables each day to gain real health benefits that you can see and feel. Read more...
- Acid rain has driven heavy metals such as mercury, cadmium, lead, uranium and aluminum from the atmosphere deep into almost all plants on Earth. This is only increasing, and unfortunately, organic growing techniques do not provide any better way to eliminate heavy metals from the diet.
- Genetically Modified crops are now difficult to avoid. The agricultural giant, Monsanto, has made GMO crop production a big part of their mission. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing if those GMO crops are safe for human consumption. As we’ve seen in the past, things previously regarded as safe are often proven unsafe years down the road. Many people around the world are so concerned about the proliferation of GMOs in food production that Monsanto crops have been banned from numerous countries. ►Monsanto's GMO Crops Banned by Two More European Nations
While all of this seems like horribly distressing news, there are solutions. The first solution is to change the way you shop for your serious nutrition. There are alternatives that many people are just not aware of, yet. Have you heard of whole food concentrates? Do you know about herbal beverages that cleanse and detoxify the body? Adding these kinds of products to your diet instantly raises your consumption of healthy nutrients to a much higher level.
Fortunately, one food maker today understands these issues and is quietly addressing them with all of their 417 formulas. Since 1982, our manufacturer, Sunrider has been leading the way to the healthiest foods, drinks, supplements, oral care, hair care, skin care and personal home care products in the world. Sunrider products are the best because of the attention to detail addressed in every step of the production process.
Dr. Tei-Fu Chen, the man who created Sunrider, designs all of his formulas for his family’s own personal use.
- Sunrider uses only GMO free herbs that are often grown in the wild, not on big, factory farms.
- They work very closely with each farmer to assure only the best quality herbs for each product.
- Sunrider processes the natural plant based ingredients at low enough temperatures to maintain whole food structures.
- At their headquarters in Los Angeles, Sunrider cleans the herbs by hand and with state-of-the-art equipment that actually eliminates heavy metals from the ingredients.
- The real kicker is that Sunrider makes each formula with only the most beneficial parts of the plants SUPER-CONCENTRATED into convenient little packets that allow for quick, easy consumption. It’s this CONCENTRATION of the most beneficial ingredients that allows for a dramatic increase in the bio-availability of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Sunrider’s Los Angeles manufacturing facility operates under a Pharmaceutical grade license which is much more stringent than what other food manufacturers adhere to for manufacturing policies.
- All of the Sunrider foods, drinks and herbal supplements are made without artificial ingredients and contain little to no sugar, but taste great naturally.
Of course, you can’t be expected to stop eating foods from stores or restaurants, but infusing your diet with more Sunrider whole food concentrates, healthy drinks and herbal supplements can have a dramatic impact on your life. If you want different results from your diet then change the way you shop for your serious nutrition.