By Cliff Smith
A majority of adults today consume one or more supplements on a daily basis. If you are not noticing any positive effects from your supplements, are they really benefiting your health, or are you just wasting your money?
- Generates faster, more efficient metabolism.
- Boosts energy.
- Helps create greater stamina.
- Decreases body fat and cellulite.
- Supports the immune system.
- Maintains wellness under stress.
- Is high in antioxidants for anti-aging.
- Provides sound nutrition for mental clarity.
MetaBooster contains a very effective combination of amino acids (protein building blocks) and powerful antioxidants. This all-natural supplement delivers healthy energy by helping your body generate more energy from the nutrients you consume. It helps you achieve optimum health by boosting metabolism while providing serious antioxidant support.
- Deliver the benefits of green, leafy vegetables.
- Provide more energy and better oxygen flow.
- Purify & oxygenate blood.
- Stimulate red blood cells to improve oxygen supply.
- Neutralize free radicals that do damage to healthy cells.
- Help the digestive system remove waste.
- Combat effects of air pollution.
- Counteract body odors.
Do any of your supplements contain FLAVONOIDS or CAROTENOIDS?
- FLAVONOIDS are compounds found in fruits, vegetables, and certain beverages that have diverse beneficial biochemical and antioxidant effects. Flavonoids have aroused considerable interest recently for their health benefits. It has been reported that flavonoids have antiviral, anti-allergic, antiplatelet, anti-inflammatory, antitumor and antioxidant activities.
- CAROTENOIDS are largely responsible for the red, yellow, and orange color of fruits and vegetables, and are also found in many dark green vegetables. Certain members of the carotenoid family are called "Provitamin A" compounds because the body can convert them into retinol, an active form of Vitamin A. In recent years, carotenoids have received a tremendous amount of attention as potential anti-cancer and anti-aging compounds. Carotenoids are powerful antioxidants, protecting the cells of the body from damage caused by free radicals. Carotenoids, and specifically beta-carotene, are also believed to enhance the function of the immune system.
- In addition to their antioxidant and immune-enhancing activity, carotenoids have shown the ability to stimulate cell-to-cell communication. Researchers now believe that poor communication between cells may be one of the causes of the overgrowth of cells, a condition that eventually leads to cancer. By promoting proper communication between cells, carotenoids may play a role in cancer prevention.
The 3 supplements mentioned here are each extremely powerful on their own. If you are not getting that kind of high value quality out of the supplements you are currently using, then consider your options more carefully. There are other choices available today that take herbal supplements to a whole new level of effectiveness and safety.