In today’s busy world, we all want extra energy now and then. The problem is that too many people, including adolescents, are reaching for dangerous energy drinks. The truth about many of the energy drinks being sold today is that they are “ticking timebombs”. Potential risks can include irregular heartbeat, agitated behavior, insomnia, seizure and possibly death.
In a recent article from Food Safety News: Increasing Consumption Boosts Concerns About Energy Drinks (By Lydia Zuraw, July 2014), the facts and figures are alarming:
- A report published by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) found that the number of emergency department visits involving energy drinks doubled from 10,068 visits in 2007 to 20,78 visits in 2011.
- Additional statistics from the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) reveal that there have been 34 deaths linked to energy drinks since 2004.
Energy drinks contain excessive amounts of caffeine, and that stimulant interacts with other ingredients like Guarana and Taurine, to produce toxic and potentially fatal results in the body. This makes energy drinks a ticking timebomb for caffeine overload as well as other negative side effects.
Oh, and energy drinks usually contain lots of sugar or artificial sweeteners, contributing to obesity and diabetes. It’s safer to use Stevia as a healthy sweetener.
There’s just no need for those harmful energy drinks when you can choose naturally safe and healthy energy boosters produced without sugar, fat, cholesterol, artificial ingredients, isolated chemicals or sweeteners.
Try these natural energy boosters:
- Calli Tea – Contains beneficial tea catechins from green tea (Camellisa sinensis) along with other herbs for antioxidant power that can produce real anti-aging results.
- Fortune Delight – A tasty, refreshing powdered drink mix that can be enjoyed hot or cold any time. Fortune Delight has been honored as “1 of the Top 100 Health Products in the World”. This one naturally healthy drink can help millions of people lose their desire for all those harmful energy drinks.
- Evergreen – This nourishing concentrate gives you the benefits of green, leafy vegetables in one tasty shot for a healthy burst of natural energy. It instantly improves delivery of oxygen, nutrients and enzymes throughout the body. Beneficial for digestive and circulatory systems.
Energy Plus – Vitamin E energy replenishment. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect tissues from oxidation damage. Energy Plus combines the antioxidant protection of Vitamin E with a carefully selected, perfect blend of natural ingredients to help with the formation of red blood cells while reducing memory loss or learning problems associated with aging.
Dr. Chen MetaBooster – This boosts metabolism by promoting the healthy transformation of nutrients into energy. In addition, MetaBooster is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body from the damages of stress. This SUPER-CONCENTRATED supplement helps dissolve toxic substances while it enhances the benefits of Vitamins C and E and supports all bodily functions that require energy.
Sunrise – Rise and shine with a natural energy boost instead of caffeine. The key ingredients, Lycium Fruit, Chinese Ginseng Root, and White Cornel Fruit, are easily absorbed by the body to enhance energy levels throughout the day. Again, no artificial ingredients or sweeteners are used.
VitaSpray – Vitamin B Sublingual Herbal Energy Spray provides 200% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin B12. The natural blend of herbal extracts and minerals helps to boost low energy levels. It also supports a healthy metabolism and the formation of red blood cells. Spray it under the tongue for maximum absorption and as a tasty, fresh-breath spray.
These healthy energy boosters can help you feel active, alert, and energetic without the harmful side effects of so many other dangerous products out there.
Our natural energy boosters are Made in the USA by Sunrider at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Torrance, California. The owner of Sunrider, Dr. Chen, makes these products for himself and his family, while sharing them with the rest of the world.
We know who makes our healthy energy supplements, where they are made and why they are so good for our bodies. Can anyone say that about the millions of energy drinks being sold to uninformed consumers?