Weight loss is good, but permanent weight loss is the real goal, so here are 5 diet tips to give you lasting results.
1. Eat less. Duh! This is basic to any diet, but some people overlook this step and go straight to the latest magic diet pill or potion, thinking they can continue to eat whatever they want and still lose weight. That's magic that doesn't work.
When you first start a weight loss plan, remember the first few days will be the most difficult as you begin to eat less. Then, when you continue to consume fewer calories each day, your stomach shrinks and it becomes increasingly easier to maintain a lower caloric intake. Fewer calories and a smaller stomach lead the way to permanent weight loss.
SunTrim Plus pre-satisfies the appetite so that you want to eat less, then the stomach naturally gets smaller.
VitaShake, Sunbars and NuPlus satisfy hunger with higher quality nutrition in fewer calories.
2. Flush fats, cholesterol and toxins. Remember this mantra, "Fresh water in, waste water out". When you replace the waste water in your cells with fresh water, you flush fats and toxins out of the cells, too. This is why water consumption is important to any diet plan. Experts recommend drinking half your body weight in ounces of water each day. We also recommend fat flushing health drinks mixed with plain water to get the most hydration and cleansing. By taking in the proper fluids, many people discover that the first 30 pounds are the easiest to lose . They quickly realize that water weight can be kept away by maintaining proper hydration. So, it's easy to see how this contributes to permanent weight loss.
Calli Tea and Fortune Delight cleanse, hydrate, and flush fats.
3. Exercise. While it's true that 75-80% of your results will come from dietary changes, the need for exercise to stimulate weight loss is critical. Movement, with heavy breathing at least 20 minutes a day, is essential to boost metabolism, ramp up energy levels and burn more calories. Once you get rolling on some kind of regular exercise routine, the benefits start to add up and your fitness level increases exponentially. The more you exercise, the more you want to exercise. No need to make a big deal out of it, just find some kind of exercise that gets you breathing heavily for a few minutes each day. This can be difficult at first, but once you realize some results, you're motivated to keep going. So, get through the first week and look for any results you can feel or see. After that, stick to your favorite exercise and enjoy long-lasting weight management with a healthy routine for life.
Our Fitness Brigade Training Program is the exercise program that works to lose weight, burn fat, build muscle and be in the best shape of your life, fast!
4. Get plenty of rest. The body needs time to process the food you eat, so sleep is essential for weight loss and muscle construction. While you're sleeping, all those nutrients you took in during the day are being utilized to feed your cells and give you the fuel you need for the next day. When you don't get enough sleep, your body doesn't have the time it needs to process all that nutrition, so you end up feeling hungry and weak the following day. Experts suggest that 7-8 hours of sleep are required each night, but if you feel OK on less sleep than that, don't worry, be happy and continue to eat less. If you feel like you're eating because you're tired during the day, then more sleep is required.
Calli Night tea helps you get a good night's rest, naturally.
5. Don't stress. This is another good reason not to worry if you feel like you're not getting enough sleep. You don't want to get stressed out about it. That will cause even more problems. Stress produces cortisol in the body, which leads to hunger and low energy. Excess stress can cause the body to produce too much cortisol which activates cravings for "comfort" foods, stimulates overeating, reduces energy levels and adds extra body fat. Avoid prolonged stress at all costs and know that more peace and serenity in your life will bring about permanent weight loss. Ese is a natural herbal supplement that nourishes the central nervous system to help you focus and enjoy a feeling of ease throughout the day.